There are many products on the market for oily skin, however nothing is as good as homemade products. They are cheap, effective and easy to make. This article is all about natural ingredients, you may already have in your kitchen. Here we are sharing some great homemade face masks designed for oily skin in mind.
Chamomile-milfoil with carrot mask
Great mask, will help you to deal with shiny skin, will reduce blackheads and will improve skin condition
Medium carrot, 1 beaten egg white, 1.5 spoon of dry chamomile flowers, 1.5 spoon of dry milfoil flowers.
- Dry chamomile flowers and milfoil flowers put into the bowl and fill with a glass of boiling water. Leave it under cover for around 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash and peel a carrot, and grate it.
- When herbs are ready, add half of the herb water into the bowl with carrot and add egg white. Mix all ingredients.
- Apply onto your face for 15 minutes, wash off with warm, clean water.
Normalizing mask with nettle
Nettle has disinfectant properties. It is recommended in taking care of oily skin and to fight dandruff.
- We will need 10 young, fresh nettles (picked up from a place that’s far away from traffic).
- Put them into blender, because you will need fresh nettle juice. If you have no access to fresh nettle, you can still use nettle tea bags – use 2 bags for a glass of boiling water, leave it under cover for 20-30 minutes.
- Take another glass and mix 2 spoons of oat meals with 1/3 glass of warm milk and mix it good. Add nettle infusion and mix once again.
- Apply the mask onto your face for about 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
Mask for oily skin with dilated pores and prone to pimples
- Mix a spoon of ground pansies, a spoon of powdered horsetail, a teaspoon of fresh yeast with boiled water.
- Put gauze moistened in warm boiled water on your face, take off after about 20 minutes.
- Wash the leavings with toner.
Astringent mask for oily and combination skin
- Rub a spoon of ground oatmeal, a spoon of powdered horsetail with boiled water.
- Add a few drops of lemon and cranberry juice. Wash the mask after 15 minutes.
Whitening mask for oily and combination skin
- Mix a spoon of fresh cucumber juice with a little fresh yeast.
- Wash after 15 minutes.
That’s it! Hope you enjoy shared recipes for face masks for oily skin. Here you can also enjoy skin care routine that’s suitable for oily skin.
However if you mainly dealing with acne and wonder if there are any great face masks you can make at home, you should check some simple home remedies for acne.
Don’t forget to share it with your friends!