- There is nothing worse than cuddling with someone, and being attacked by their disgustingly long toenails. When you trim your toenails, do it when they are dry, use a large set of clippers, and don’t cut them so short that they’re painful!
- Another way to keep your feet from coming between you and a partner is to get a pedicure. If you don’t want to spend the money, you should think about purchasing a pumas stone and use it in the shower. Your feet work hard all day, every day, and they need to be taken care of like the rest of your body.
- Always make sure you wear clean socks. Smelly feet are one of the biggest turns offs, and this can easily be avoided.
- If you’ve been afflicted with the dreaded athlete’s foot, dry your feet frequently and put anti-fungal cream in between your toes.
- Most men have callused, rough heels because soft feet aren’t considered essential for men. But if you really want to have nice feet, you should soak your feet in warm water for 5-10 minutes, then use a file on them to reduce the roughness.