- Since the hands are the heart’s landscape, you need to take special care of them. No one wants dirty finger nails caressing their body, so make the trip to the nail salon and get a manicure at least once a month. It’s not like you have to get a full set of fake nails,…you’re just getting your nails polished so they look fresh and clean.
- When trimming your nails, make sure that they are consistent lengths, and that there are no pointy edges on the sides.
- Rough, callused hands are not pleasant to the touch or pleasing on the eye. To soften rough hands, soak them in warm water mixed with olive oil each day for 5-10 minutes.
- Another tip for keeping your hands from being rough and callused is wearing gloves in the winter. This is especially the case on cold windy days!
- Use lotion on your hands as frequently as possible to keep them soft and moisturized.
- One thing many people may not realize about hands is that they can develop sun spots and other nasty imperfections through over-exposure to the sun. Keep your hands out of the sun just like the rest of your body.