Beautiful Lips and Teeth
- One of the first things a person notices about you is your smile. And if they notice that your smile contains lots of cavities and food particles, you aren’t making a very good first impression! Brush, floss, and visit the dentist to keep your teeth healthy and debris-free.
- If you’re having trouble remembering to put chap stick on during the day, you can apply a liberal amount right before you go to sleep; this will help with the flakes and cuts we tend to get during the winter. Plus your lips will be plump and healthy when you wake up!
- While brushing and flossing your teeth regularly can go a long way to preventing tooth decay, sometimes it’s just not enough. Visit the dentist regularly as a backup in case you miss something while brushing.
- Along with keeping your teeth pretty, you should also ensure that your breath stays fresh. Carrying mints and/or gum around is the best way to avoid dragon breath.
- As everyone knows, brushing your teeth is a great habit to get into. But leaving toothpaste around the corners of your mouth is not! So when you get done brushing your teeth, make sure that there’s no crusty white residue around your mouth.
- Chapped lips are not only annoying, but they don’t exactly scream, ‘kiss me!” either. So keep chap stick on hand whenever the weather gets cold.
- White teeth isn’t only for girls these days – everybody should be striving for white teeth. Luckily, you don’t have to go to a dentist to brighten up your smile, you can just get some whitening products from the store and do it yourself.