Beauty Tips for Men's Face
Think beauty is only important for women? Not in today’s world where more and more men are discovering the benefits of maintaining a healthy and attractive look.
If you’re a man who is in need of some quality beauty tips, we have more than enough advice to offer throughout this guide of 101 beauty tips and tricks for men’s face, hair, hands, feet, body and more. Continue reading to enjoy them all.
Face: Shaving, Skin Care and more
- There is something mysteriously intriguing about a man with a five o’clock shadow, but for some men, it’s more like a five o’clock disaster. If your hair grows back in a weird way or is different colors, try to maintain your facial hair by keeping a clean-shaven face.
- Don’t be afraid to use concealer to hide any imperfections on your face – it’s not like you’re using lipstick, eye shadow, or blush. Everyone gets pimples, and everyone wants to hide them.
- Start using moisturizer every day to maintain healthy skin. Men and woman both get wrinkles, so there is no reason not to take care of aging skin.
- Start using facial cleansers for your face instead of using the soap you use on the rest of your body. You’ll have healthier skin as well as fewer breakouts.
- Having bags under your eyes is a sign of not getting enough rest, so get a full 8 hours of sleep to look fresh and bright in the morning.
- If you still have those irritating bags under your eyes, dab a little Preparation H under them. It works like magic!
- When you’re going to be exposed to the sun, wear sunglasses. Sunglasses prevent you from squinting, and potentially causing more wrinkles on your face.
- If you’re bold, you can wear a subtle oil-free foundation or translucent powder to keep the oil off of your face.
- When you are shaving your face, use a razor with a moisturizing strip so that you are less likely to have irritated skin when finished.
- While you want to keep the hair on your head growing, it’s preferable to keep hair from growing out of your nose. Use a specialized trimmer to keep your nose hair at bay.
- Your eyebrows are two separate patches of hair, and you should keep them apart by tweezing regularly. Just remember, unibrows are only attractive on dogs.
- Trim your eyebrows if they are big and bushy. Sometimes all you need to do is use a small pair of scissors to trim them down a little.
- While blackheads might be harder to notice than acne, they’re still noticeable close-up. So use nose strips to rid yourself of unsightly blackheads.
- Since you’re already using the trimmer, you might as well trim your ear hair in the process.
- The old saying, “Never stick anything bigger than your elbow in your ear,” is completely wrong! Clean the wax out of your ears with a q-tip every few days.
- Eye cream moisturizers are great for reducing fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. When applying eye cream, make sure to use your ring finger because it’s the weakest, and too much pressure causes more wrinkles.
- Get the blue eyes you’ve always wanted with colored contact lenses. Contacts have become some of the best accessories to this day, so don’t be ashamed to use them!
- Eye liner is becoming very popular in the male community, and it’s not considered gay anymore! Just a little liner can make your eyes pop.
- Using toner is a good way to rejuvenate your skin, and keep it oil-free. It comes in spray form, so all you need to do is spray a little on your clean face.
- If clean-shaven isn’t your look, at least maintain your beard or goatee. Before trimming it, use conditioner to soften the hair, dry it off, then begin trimming.
- After shaving, sometimes you’ll develop razor irritation – a.k.a. ingrown hair – that looks like acne. Obviously you want to prevent ingrown hairs, so be sure to shave with the hair instead of against it.
- In addition to shaving with your hair, you should also avoid using dull blades and take it slow when shaving so to prevent irritation or bleeding.
- Staying on the subject of sensitive skin, avoid products with lots of alcohol because they can cause even more irritation than not shaving correctly.
- In your haste to rush through shaving, sometimes you might miss a spot or two and not even notice it. Always do a thorough check after shaving, and/or keep a razor in the car to pick up missed spots.
- If you notice a few pimples starting to present themselves on your face, grab some toothpaste and dab a little on top of the new pimple to dry it out. Don’t forget to wash it off before you leave the house though!
- Skin care treatments are not exclusive to females, and with the growing innovation and ease-of-use of current facial treatments, the number of men using them grows daily. Now photo facial machines, like LED machines are finding their way into the homes of more and more men.